FAQ - How to simply celebrate your wedding
- How do we get a marriage license? Visit your local county clerk's office website for their specific instructions, each one works a bit differently. Generally speaking, 30 days before your wedding date you will apply for the marriage license, in most cases you will need your birth certificate, social security card and drivers license.
- What kind of services do you do? We perform very simple to very elaborate wedding ceremonies and everything in between. We can meet to simply sign your marriage license or we can do a full wedding with all the guests and parties and then I also do a intimate wedding ceremony or elopement for the couple and up to 20 guests.
- What does your wedding ceremony sound like? with the packages we offer it can be as minimal or elaborate as you like, that's the idea that we serve you and do what you wish on your wedding day, even if you don't know what that is, we'll help you figure stout. We always begin from a non religous voice and include warmth and love. We can personalize the ceremony to include your love story and reflect your personality.
- Where do you perform wedding ceremonies? We cover most of southeast Michigan including Holly, Fenton, Grand Blanc, Clarkston, Springfield, Davisburg, Waterford, West Bloomfield, Auburn Hills, Berkley and more.
- What makes it legal for you to performa a wedding ceremony? We are ordained via the Universal Life Church. Michigan law states those who are ordained may perform wedding ceremonies within the state of Michigan.
- Do you perform same sex or LGBTQ marriages? Yes we do, we strive to affirm all love LGBTQIA+ community is loved and welcomed here.
- I don't want a big wedding That's why we exist. To serve any and all couples. From the simplest of weddings, we can meet at a coffee shop or restaurant and simply sign your license and exchange a simple I do to make it legal.
- Where can we do this wedding for free or inexpensively? We've got loads of ideas, just ask us